Final Project Progress 03

 Using Procreate, I picked a textured brush and created a 16 frame animation. I'm pleased with the way it looks and created it with the intention of layering it on top of the newspaper print image, however that hasn't solved my dilemma of message or purpose.

This is where I began to brainstorm; did I want to make a piece about identity? Love? Passion? And how can I represent these themes/topics through an animation similar to this? I have come to realize that while jumping straight into creating a piece to see where it takes you can be incredibly fun and creative, it isn't always the best approach for making a piece with intention. So, I decided to do a bit of research.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyclical Nature Progress 02

Cyclical Nature Progress 01