Fantasy Appliance Progress 04

 


In these images, I took the originally outlined base and added gradient fills to the inside. I then added the vectorized water image to a background layer, where I repositioned all of my shapes/objects. (As you can see, I forgot to make the water layer greyscale; I corrected this in the next few steps.) I decided to put the blender in the center of the image to make it appear as though it was sucking water up into the blender from the bottom. 

After deciding I wanted to have some kind of substance coming out of the top of the blender, I removed the lid layer and added it to the water. I found that setting it on top made my work look flat; so I set the lid at an angle, and erased half of it to make it appear as though it has been thrown in the water and is sinking. From here I then added another gradient fill to the top portion of the blender and on the handle (playing with transparency); as well as the button in the middle. I additionally added a curved shape to the base of the blender behind the top portion to make my object appear more 3D.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyclical Nature Progress 02

Cyclical Nature Progress 01