Destroy the Icon Progress 06

 Loading the image of the Afghan girl into my fourth iteration artboard, I decided to use the effects "color halftone" and "fragment." I then used these image as a picture to blend into the original.


Photoshop crashed multiple times when I was trying to content-aware fill both images (I was only able to get the underwater image to save), so I took a section out of the middle of the clouds and turned it into a stamp! The underwater and stamped cloud layer was blended on lighten. I imported another image of the afghan girl, using the pointilize effect, and blended it on top of the other images using saturation. This is the result of those steps:

I created a new layer and filled it with one of photoshops "water" stamps, blending it into all the preexisting layers with the blending mode "darker color" to create this final image!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyclical Nature Progress 02

Cyclical Nature Progress 01