Fantasy Appliance Progress 05




 After adjusting the blender/background, I decided there was too much empty space in the top section of the background, so I added clouds. I started with my original "shades of grey" clouds layer, and then pulled sections of clouds from that original image (copied into a different layer) to add in the layers above the blender. I adjusted the opacity varying from 30%-50% to give it a "cloudy" transparency, and then added the steam from the "boiling water" (shades of grey) image. I adjusted the opacity of the steam to 50%, removed some of the darker shapes from the base and adjusted any additional dark colors to be lighter to make my object appear more cohesive. After making the images seen above, I chose to pull the steam straight up into the sky (touching the top of the artboard.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyclical Nature Progress 02

Cyclical Nature Progress 01